Rapid Conn Group of Companies is committed to compliance with all applicable environmental, health and safety laws and to protection of our employees and the environment. In order to maintain compliance and continuously improve our performance, the following policy will guide our environmental, health and safety initiatives and actions.
RapidConn Group of Companies is committed to:
- Operating our facilities around the world in a manner that protects our employees, public health and the environment;
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations at every location where we operate and applying our own more stringent standards and policies wherever necessary to protect our employees and the environment;
- Seeking to continuously improve our environmental and safety performance;
- To designing our products and processes in a manner that minimizes risks from the manufacture, use and disposal of our products;
- Reducing or eliminating the presence of lead and other hazardous materials from our products in accordance with legal requirements and customer demands;
- Seeking to conserve energy, water and raw materials and to reduce waste and emissions;
- Being a good neighbour in the communities where we operate.
We will meet these commitments by:
- Establishing environmental and safety goals and regularly measuring our performance against those goals;
- Making operations leaders and staff responsible for environmental and safety compliance and performance;
- Providing managers, supervisors and employees with the education and training they need to understand their environmental and safety responsibilities; and
- Communicating openly with our employees, neighbours, governments and other interested parties regarding environmental and safety issues.